A cup of Cabbage
A cup of carrot
A cup of broccoli
A cup of long bean
3 pieces of garlic, slice
1 tablespoon of dried shrimp, wash and pound
Spring onion, black pepper, salt to taste
3 tablespoon of oil
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Add slice garlic and shrimp.
- Mix well, after it turns brown, add all the vegetables. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add 2 bowls of water, salt to taste and black pepper.
- Simmer for 7 minutes or until the vegetables half or fully cooked.
- Put in a bowl, garnish with spring onion.