1 onion (Slice)
2 garlic (Slice)
1/2 inch ginger (Slice)
1 tablespoon of black pepper (Pound)
2 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
Salt to taste
- Peel and wash potatoes. Cut into 4 pieces each.
- Deep fry the potatoes. After it is fully cook, leave only 2 tablespoon of oil in the frying pan.
- Add in all the sliced ingredients.
- Stir it till everything turns brownish.
- Add in salt, black pepper, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Mix well for 2 minutes and it is ready to serve!