2 brinjals (Cut into half)
3 pieces of garlic
3 red chilies
1 onion (Slice)
1 tablespoon of dried shrimp (Wash & pound)
1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar
A little salt
- Deep fried brinjals until it turns brown and place it in a plate.
- Blend chilies and garlic
- take 4 tablespoon of oil from the deep fried brinjals pan and heat it in a pan.
- Add in the blended mixture into the pan.
- Add in the pounded shrimp.
- Stir and let it cook well.
- Add the sliced onion, sugar ad a little salt to taste.
- Mix well for 2 minutes and pour it on the fried brinjals. Done.