2 onions (Slice)
3 pieces of garlic
4 dried chilies (Slice)
1 spring onion (Slice)
2 spoonful of parsley (Chop)
Soy sauce to taste
- Cut each tofu into triangle and fry it till turns brown. Put aside.
- Take 3 tablespoon of oil from the fried tofu pan and heat it in a pan.
- Add sliced garlic and dried chilies in the heated pan. After it turns brown, add sliced onion and stir for a while.
- Add in the fried tofu, spring onion, parsley and soy sauce to taste.
- Mix well for 3 minutes and it is ready!