A bowl of bean sprout
A cup of sliced carrot
2 pieces of garlic (Slice)
1 spring onion
1 teaspoonful of sliced salted radish
Salt to taste
- Deep fry one tofu. Once it is cooked, cut it into 4 pieces.
- Heat 4 tablespoon of oil from the deep fried tofu oil. Add in garlic and salted radish.
- After the garlic turns brownish, add carrot. Mix well for 3 minutes.
- Add bean sprout, spring onion, tofu and a little salt to taste.
- Stir well for a few minutes.
- Place the dish on a plate and sprinkle it with white pepper. Now, it’s ready!