5 eggs (Boil and peel shell)
3 pieces of garlic (Slice)
2 pieces ginger (Slice)
1 and 1/2 onion (Slice)
1 tomato (Cut into 4 slices)
2 tablespoon of chili paste
1 tablespoon of ketchup or tomato sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
Salt to taste
- Fry the eggs until its brown and put aside.
- Take 3 tablespoon oil from the left over oil of the fried eggs and heat it in the pan.
- Add garlic, ginger and onion in the pan.
- When it turns brown, add in chili paste, sugar and salt.
- After 5 minutes, add tomato, tomato sauce or ketchup and fried eggs in the pan.
- Stir well and it’s ready.